How to find the perfect guy?
No. I'm not a relationship expert. But I can tell about what I know from my experience. One criterion to see if you have a good relationship is that friends start asking you for advices on their relationship. And that what I do, I give advice.
I have lots of female friends in their early 30's who are still single. They wonder why they can't find someone. I'm talking about women who are educated, nice, and have good career going for them. I know exactly why. Sometimes they can be intimidated for a guy to come on to them. And sometimes they are afraid to show that they can be sexy because it makes them feel any less feminism. I have three rules I use successfully; I’d never been short of dates until I finally found the guy of my dream.
Rule number one, you got to make yourself approachable. Smile often is a good start. Sometimes you even have to be the one who starts the conversation. Once you make the guy feel comfortable, let him take it from there. The key is you got to do it subtly, don’t be too aggressive.
Rule number two, guys are very visual. So to get their attention, you got to always look good or even sexy. Don't afraid to do it. Last night I talk to a good friend of mine who is a very intelligent and successful American guy (he brought in many millions USD a year). I asked him why guys always go after good looking women, isn't it true that when the lights are off, every woman looks the same. He laughed and replied that it is the same thing why women always go for successful guys. Women are all about security in life when they look for a husband, and guys are all about things they can appreciate with their eyes. Smart conversation is not the prerequisite for his wife-to-be. I'm surprised he said that because he is very intellectual guy. But that the way it is. So take care of your appearance. Don't be afraid to show off your feminine side.
Rule number three, show them that you are worth it. When you look good and are approachable, some guys are going to want to give it a try. But pursuing a woman takes energy and time. For ambitious men, they'd rather put their energy and time to their career, unless they feel that you are worth their effort. Being worth it is subjective since each guy has different taste and wants different things. But I can tell you roughly; you got to be understanding and make him feel good of whom he is, you got to give him space when he needs it, and you got to make him proud to show you off to his friends and family.
Lastly, we, especially women, ain’t getting any younger; don’t waste your time on somebody who is not the one. You got to find out as soon as possible. My rule is no more than 3 months. When you know that he’s not, you got to cut your loss. Move on, and give somebody else a try. Good husband is the most blessing in a woman’s life. You got to take it seriously. You’d better off with no husband than having a bad husband.
1. Know how to make yousmile when you are down.
2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
3. Stick upfor you, but still respects your independence.
4. Give you the remote control during the game.
5. Come up behind you and put hisarmsaround you.
6. Play with your hair.
7. His handsalways find yours.
8. Be cutewhen he really wants something.
9. Offer you plenty of massages.
10. Dancewith you, even if he feels like a dork.
11. Never run out of love.
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.
13. Realize he's being funny when he needsto be serious.
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actuallyhurts. 16. Smilea lot.
17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you.
19. Help others out.
20. Drive 5hours just to see you for 1.
21. Alwaysgives you apeck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even whenhis friends are watching.
22. Sing, even if he can't.
23. Have a creativesense of humor.
24. Stare at you.
25. Call for no reason.
26. Quitsmoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just because he loves u that much to quit it.